Sunday 17 May 2015

The house!!


The house

Sshhhhhhh! As I walked through the rain to the porches broken boards. The boards were creaky. The drain was broken. I walked through the door slamming in the wind.

The roof is leaking with holes in it. Tiles were falling through the it. I also saw sharp nails pointing out the ceiling . There were big holes in the 2nd floor.There were holes in the walls. The curtains were in shreds. The boards were slimy. I made my way to the bedrooms.


The beds were in half in each room. Every window was broken. There were creepy cats at each window. The floor was creaky.

The basement was full of cobwebs. There was dry blood under dry hanged pigs. The roof was falling down. There were broken steps up to the attic.

It looked 100 years old. It was very creaky. There was a big BOOM!! CRASH!! BANG!! Then I jumped out the window and ran for my life.

2 comments: